Click here to download a membership application.
Welcome to the Connecticut Federation of Republican Women. We’re glad you are here seeking more information about membership in one of the largest and most influential women’s political organizations in the country.
The CTFRW has active members in local clubs across the Connecticut. We work to promote the principles, objectives and policies of the Republican Party; elect Republican candidates; inform the public through political education and activity; and, increase the effectiveness of women in the cause of good government.
We hope you will join us and become part of our network of women who are making a difference in the communities of Connecticut. If you would like more information, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The CTFRW includes local clubs in communities across Connecticut. Joining a local club is a great way to participate in the political process at the grassroots level and to network with other women in your community. Members of local clubs are automatically members of their state federation and of the National Federation of Republican. Dues at the local level vary, but will include national membership dues, which are $20.00 per member annually and $3 per member annually for CTFRW membership. Find a local Connecticut Club or Join the CTFRW.
The Connecticut Federation of Republican Women membership fee is just $13.00 annually per club member ($3.00 is designated to CTFRW and $10 is designated to the NFRW). For At Large members, the fee is $20.00 annually ($10 is designated to CTFRW and $10 is designated to the NFRW).
AT LARGE MEMBERSHIP
At Large members are those that have no local clubs in their area. Federation members receive a variety of services and access to political activities and information at all levels of government.
MEMBERS RECEIVE OR HAVE ACCESS TO:
- NFFW’s official membership magazine, the Republican Woman
- Access to electronic communication tools: weekly newsletter, political briefing, free or nominally-priced publications (like the Leader’s Guide, Membership Handbook and Legislative Advocacy Manual)
- The Member Center, a private members-only online section of the NFRW web site
- Assistance in creating new clubs, launching or updating a state or club web site
- Representation in Washington, D.C.
- Sample items, multimedia and resources to assist states and clubs with public relations and fundraising efforts, membership recruitment, campaign and issue advocacy programs, meeting planning, literacy and support our troops initiatives, leadership development, community service, and more.
- Campaign Management Schools, Legislative Day at the U.S. Capitol, Education & Literacy Programs, Scholarship & Internship opportunities and other programs
- Opportunity to meet national Republican leaders, discuss key issues, and develop leadership and professional skills
- Networking opportunities
- and much more…